These days, every mobile providers have the service of Internet Data share from one mobile to another. By using this service, you can immediately transfer data from one idea to another idea number. Today we will share this easy technique to Transfer Internet Data(MB) from one idea to another idea number. This support service is generally known as Data loan service. You can make use of this service to deliver and get Internet Data Loan to and from your friends, family members and loved ones. Our phase by phase guide will help you to deliver internet data (2G and 3G ) from one idea to another.
Here’s the step by step guide:
- To share your Internet data with someone on Idea, you must first register in Idea Easy Share.
- Select Prepaid Easy share if you are Prepaid customer. Select Postpaid Easy Share if you are Postpaid customers.
- Select your Idea circle(Your State)
- Please note that this service can be enabled by buying.
- Choose any plan from the list mentioned as per plan and validity.
Prepaid Easy Share
EasyShare allows you to share plan benefits (Data, Voice & SMS) across multiple connections. This is an ideal plan for sharing between multiple people or multiple devices. Just buy this plan from below and share benefits by dialing *121*121#
EasyShare Plan Transfer Packs
Terms and Conditions:
- Customer can recharge with the EasyShare plans, and he can become a donor and transfer some benefits from his pack to Idea prepaid subscribers of his circle, after choosing any of the transfer packs. Subscriber can’t transfer the benefits that he has received from any other Donor. The transfer cannot happen to customers own MSISDN.
- The transfer fee for sharing will be deducted from the main TT balance. Customer should have sufficient TT balance and in the EasyShare dedicated accounts for initiating the transfer.
- Customer can add the beneficiaries through WEB (Max 5). Removal of beneficiaries can happen also through USSD. A beneficiary can be part of multiple customers list.
- The EasyShare packs and transfer packs will serve as add-on packs. Data could be 2G/3G, depending on customer’s existing plan and handset.
Latest posts by Caroline Jessy (see all)
- Top Trends in Wireless Technology For Modern Lifestyle - November 21, 2017
- How to reduce Anxiety? - November 18, 2017
- Top 6 Wallpaper Changes for Your Condo - July 21, 2017