When anyone launching their business, the first thing they taught about is setting up the best phone system. If you are suffering from issues like the lake of mobile and internet features or dropped calls and expensive hardware than, it is the best time to invest in a virtual phone system. However, when business is growing in terms of both employee as well as a client at that time a virtual phone system is affordable for your business. After all, every call is important to attend.
What is a virtual phone system?
A virtual phone system is established on the internet and enabling you to make a call from any smart devices or laptop. The service provided by the virtual phone system is calling, messages, call routing, fax, voice mail, and extensions. The other name of a virtual phone system is a virtual private branch exchange (VPBX).
The main difference between VPBX and traditional calls is you don’t need to buy a new phone or install hardware for a new employee. The VBPX system is virtual and it will be working with your existing phones including mobile phones and phone line. If your startups are like call center and if it relies on Skype or phones, a VPBX is a best and affordable way to optimize your business because it reduces telephone cost.
The Difference between VPBX and VoIP?
A VPBX system is a small telephone network that uses standard telephone lines for incoming and outgoing calls. The setup of VPBX includes a manual control board, multiple lines as well as a computer server that connect to the public system. The lines connect to an internet switching system that route the calls to the individual phone line. A VoIP is an advanced technology in the phone system. It uses a packet switched network to pass digital voice data over the internet from one point to another. VoIP requires internet connections, IP phone or a computer.
The Features of Virtual Phone Service that Help your Business
Here I listed the most common and uncommon features of Virtual phone service below.
- Call routing: It is the procedure to manage or help your caller to reach the right person with some automation rules that you can change on the fly. Call routing is very useful to manage the calls who is waiting in a queue as well as if the call is important in a queue than the priority of that call is high and it will be answered first.
- Click to call: Create a facility that your customer call you by clicking on a website button.
- Phone numbers: Advertise your number with most trusted advertising agency. Also, set the caller ID so, the person whom you are calling will see your company`s name.
- Hold music: It is a very important thing because when your caller`s call you and you are busy with someone else then make sure your caller did not cut the call.
- Virtual Receptionists: Always greet your caller with a professional greeting and send them on their way or provide some menu with options including extensions.
- Conference calls: Manage a conference call for the best service and work done in a very short time.
- Voicemail: Many virtual phone services will forward voicemail and send it to the email for an immediate reply.
- Account management: Create an easy online dashboard so, you can change, manage and monitor your phone system.
- Call flip: It is a new technology that allows you to transfer a call to your mobile from the landline when you leave the office and without disconnect the calls.
- Live attendant: It is better to have a live person answer your business phone. Some virtual phone service provider provides that service without hiring a receptionist.
- Call recording: If you need to record a call for legal action then some virtual phone service provider provides a recording option.
Which things to consider when choosing a VPBX System
- Simplicity: You need a simple phone system so you can make a call anytime and running your business very smoothly without any error.
- Extensions: If your company is a divide in multiple organizations, you may use extensions for each department.
- Business type/size: You need to prepare a phone system depends on business type and size. Some virtual phone system provides packages for every size of business.
- Price: Find the cheapest and the best providers for your business.
- Customer service: Choose a company that provides 24/7 support for your needs so, when you have any query regarding phone system, they solve that query in an hour.
- Guide to Choosing a Best Virtual Phone System for your Business - March 12, 2019