A guide on how to transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL.
If you are BSNL subscriber, you can easily transfer balance to another BSNL subscriber, or you can even receive or send Balance to any of your friend. This service has been ther for queit a bit of time and there are lot of people who still do not know about this, so I just thought ot cover it up on this blog.
However, if you want to transfer or receive money, you will have to follow certain guidelines,
Follow the Conditions to transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL
- You need to be active on network for at least 90 days.
- The receiver should also be active on BSNL for at least 30 days.
- The minimum amount which you can transfer is Rs 5 whereas the maximum amount you can transfer is Rs 50.
How to transfer Balance from BSNL to another BSNL mobile number
To transfer Balance in BSNL, you will need to send as SMS in the below given format
Gift <Mobile Number> <Amount> and send to 53733 or 53738
Latest posts by Aravind (see all)
- Top Trekking Packages of Nepal - June 23, 2018
- How to Choose the Best Residential Roof Material– Infographics - June 23, 2018
- Amazing 4 Best & Beautiful View Points of Nepal - May 8, 2018