Here i share a guide to transfer Balance from Idea to another Idea number.
Being an Idea customer, ever if you want to transfer balance from your mobile to your friends mobile or if you want someone to transfer a bit of balance to your number, you can do it in few easy steps. This s very much needed when you are in some remote areas or you do not have enough money to recharge. However there are a certain number of conditions which you have to follow in order to transfer or receive any amount.
Conditions to transfer Balance from Idea to Idea number
- If you are sending Balance, then you will have to make sure that your number is active on Idea network for at least 90 days. The person who is receiving the amount should be active since at least 30 days.
- The maximum amount you can send to another Idea number is Rs 100 and the minimum amount which can be sent us Rs 5.
- You can send money 3 times in a day, but, to a single number, you can send it only once.
- You can receive money 3 times in a day from 3 different numbers.
How to transfer Balance from Idea number to another Idea number
To transfer Balance from Idea to another Idea number, you will need to dial USSD code *567*Mobile Number*Amount# . There will be a flat transaction charge of Rs 2 for every transaction you do.
Latest posts by Aravind (see all)
- Top Trekking Packages of Nepal - June 23, 2018
- How to Choose the Best Residential Roof Material– Infographics - June 23, 2018
- Amazing 4 Best & Beautiful View Points of Nepal - May 8, 2018