You competitors are perhaps the best source of help if you want to make the best of SEO results. They will not only provide you with the new keywords that work well and find new traffic but will also help you a lot in several other ways when you use the competitive analysis tools. You will uncover new ideas and will be able to see how their website is performing and being able to meet their user intent in the best possible way. There are a few specific tools that you can use for competitor research that includes:
Apart from these you can also use the Google search result which is another great strategy to leverage your SEO intent. This will help you to provide answers to a particular query or to provide top and trendy topic. You can use any of these tools to send the messages across and discover the keywords that the search engines are ranking for. These tools will specifically help you to find the performance of the keywords used by your competitors and those they are bidding on. You will know exactly those keywords that you want to share with them and get the same results as their landing pages provide. All you need to do is leverage the shared terms to outbid your competitors and will eventually help you to ‘steal’ their organic traffic. Focus on topic and match type When you use specific keywords, you will need to properly categorize them.
This will help in several ways such as:
- Matching the topic and type
- Developing solid and SEO optimized web infrastructure
- Ensure that your site is search engine friendly
- Continue to live up to the expectation of the users
- Fulfill your commitment to improve the search engine algorithms over time and
- Organize all your relevant and useful keywords by category, brand, match type, and user intent.
The final result of this will be the SEO results that most major sites to enjoy. Apart from that, it will also help in the following:
- Building columns out for different individual topics
- Filtering the match types for your PPC bids
- Evaluating the search volume for SEO
- Eliminating phrase match keywords that may be irrelevant to the current topic and campaign
- Eliminating the branded keywords for your SEO campaigns which will eventually help in your brand ranking
- Scrolling through and evaluating different keywords by its competition and search volume and
- Highlighting keywords of different types and intent in different colors that will provide easy wins.
Whether you are willing to convey messages and information regarding shopping or simply designing and informative website you will always have to focus on organic search. With this strategy followed you will be able to gain valuable insights regarding the keywords to use that are well within the striking distance. You will also know a lot about the web pages that you can optimize for higher rank and the fresh keywords that you can target through new content.
Latest posts by karen Anthony (see all)
- Leverage Competitor Research To Use Fresh SEO Content - March 2, 2019